Kids Club Drop In Cards
Instructor: Ronda Beren, Mallory Beren
If you do not plan to have your child attend Kids Club regularly, but want to have the option of aftercare available with more flexibility, the Drop In Card option is for you!
The drop in card is good for 10 hours to use when you need it and can even be used in 30 min increments. The time on the cards does not expire, and can be shared among siblings. We will keep your card on file, keep track of time used, and let you know when your card is low.
- Drop In Cards must be purchased in advance of using the Kids Club program.
- 24 Hours notice is required to have your child attend on a Drop In basis
- Kids Club (via email) Kids-Club@outlook.com must be contacted directly, and approved by an instructor.
- Drop In space is limited and not guaranteed, and given on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. We require 24hr notice for drop in cancelations.
- Drop in card purchase does not expire, but is non transferable.
See Kids Club
for more information.
Please contact Kid's Club directly at to sign up for a drop-in day, or for any other information: email@example.com